King of Glory Lutheran Church choir is planning a trip in December of 2020 to Vienna, Austria to sing Beethoven's Ninth. We would like to invite choir members from all over town to attend. The concert will be on Dec. 16, 2020 and we will need to be there for most of the week before the concert. If you are interested in going on this great trip with us please contact John Haughey at johnhoy56 at me.com or call at (406) 671-4643.
2019 Church Council
Pr. Jean Hay - 696-9586
Margie Shea - Council President - 671-1514
Casey Anguiano - Council Vice President - 534-2198
Johnna Voto - Secretary - 670-1370
Darlene Fernelius - Treasurer - 652-2356
Jerry Bauck - Council Member - 248-7946
Gayle Breding - Council Member - 694-4242
Dave Brockman - Council Member - 927-5729
Dennis McCave - Council Member - 702-4983
Jessie Hanna - Alternate - 598-7322
Bethlehem's Core Identity
Welcome everyone to the love of God.
- Recognize and embrace our strengths as a Christ-centered community while seeking to meet our financial obligations, understanding that we are in the world but not of it.
- Seek to maintain our positive culture while also growing in cultural diversity, and broadening our reach to members of all ages.
- Increase transparency regarding the business side of being a church, increase communication, community ties and benevolence within and outside the congregation.
All Are Welcome
Christ has welcomed us, whoever we are. Because of this, we at Bethlehem Lutheran Church are glad to welcome you. None of the distinctions that divide our world apply here!
- young, old or in between;
- white, black, native, Hispanic, whatever your ancestry;
- married, single, divorced, a single parent, whatever your family of choice;
- rich, poor, middle class, employed or unemployed;
- a lifelong Christian, just now seeking faith, or not really sure;
- straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, questioning, however you identify;
- healthy of mind and body, living with mental illness, disabled or sick;
- struggling with addiction, in recovery, or if you love those who are;
- liberal, conservative, or ambivalent;
- homeless, a former convict, or in any way longing for acceptance.
At Bethlehem, we offer safety, love and the ministry of Word and Sacrament to everyone who seeks it. Come and be part of this welcome, as equal, as free, as a beloved child of God! All ARE welcome!